Tuesday 3 January 2012

January Specials

Welcome 2012

I hope you've all had the most fantastic festive season.  I love Christmas and all it's glitz and sparkle.  I love the decorations and the indulgent foods.  The carols and the merriment.  But there's one thing I don't love about Christmas... The big fat dent it makes on my bank account and I'm pretty sure all of you are feeling the same way.

Now as this Girl & that Guy are human too and are also faced with the fact that we still have to make bookings which often require payment in advance.  So that is why we've decided to have THE BIG JANUARY SALE!  All our package prices are discounted in the month of January so book early to avoid disappointment.  Now don't be confused, this isn't only for bookings during the month of January, this is for whenever but if you book in January, you'll get the special rate (pretty awesome I think!).  We will require a 50% deposit to confirm we're booked for your big day.

If you want to chat to us about when we're available or what the deal is (really there's no catch to it at all) pop us an email or just visit our new specials page to have a look at these GREAT DEALS.

Hope to hear from you soon
Denise & Rainer


No comments: